People. Purpose. Possibility
Cerner Health Conference 2022
Oct 17-19 | Kansas City Convention Center
Cerner Health Conference call for presentations
We encourage Cerner clients to submit a topic proposal for the opportunity to share knowledge, insights and expertise with their peers at CHC22. The deadline to submit proposals is 11:59 p.m. CT on April 22, 2022.
CHC sessions are designed to provide attendees with actionable takeaways to help improve the health and safety of their communities while remaining efficient and profitable. Education sessions will explore different ways our clients have solved business challenges through their collaborations with Cerner.
CHC22 proposals may be submitted for any of the formats listed below. The selection committee may choose to reclassify proposals to a more appropriate format at its discretion.
To achieve the highest review score possible:
- Complete all components of the proposal submission form
- Ensure the submitter/speaker/co-speaker/organization is the owner of the proposal content
- Obtain all necessary approvals/clearance to participate in the event
- Confirm that proposals do not contain plagiarism, invasion of privacy, violation of proprietary right or copyright
- Cite all sources and/or include all necessary acknowledgment
- Align your presentation topic to the conference theme – “People. Purpose. Possibility.” – and key messages – enhancing clinical experiences; evolving technology; gaining operational efficiency and insight.
Frequently asked questions
You’ll be notified of the status of your proposal by the end of June.
Submitters, speakers, co-speakers and presenting organizations are the owners of their presentation content; however, Cerner will provide a session manager to provide necessary timelines and resources to help you prepare for your presentation. Session managers will be assigned to sessions after the selection committee communicates presentation status, at which point, managers will reach out to speakers to schedule prep calls.
You’ll be required to participate in a minimum of two prep calls with your session manager. If you’re a virtual speaker, you’ll also be required to participate in a recording session, in addition to the two prep calls.
Your proposal will need to include the following information:
- Background information – introduction of your topic
- Organization information – brief description of the organization(s) presenting this topic – staff, location, patients, clients, partners, if applicable
- Method – study/project/process implementation used and timeline
- Challenges – barriers or challenges and best practices for mitigating them
- Results/findings – outcomes/impact data such as KPIs utilized and/or pre-implementation performance and current performance data
- Replicability – description of how this may be replicated in other settings
Your presentation will be accepted for either the in-person or virtual setting. In-person presentations will require you to be in Kansas City on Oct. 17-19. Virtual presentations will require you to pre-record your session by Sept. 12, 2022. The Cerner production team will coordinate recording times with you.
Speakers should be current clients or Cerner associates. Previous speaking experience is preferred
The selection committee will evaluate proposals on the following criteria:
- Value of the proposal content
- Timeliness, appropriateness and quality of data
- Consistency of proposal title, description and learning objectives