ORACLE CERNER HEALTH CONFERENCE
Oct. 17-19, 2022 | Kansas City Convention Center
OCHC entry requirements
At registration check-in, you will be required to show one of the following documents to pick up your badge:
- Government issued COVID-19 vaccination record (electronic or paper formats will be accepted)
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 Antigen or PCR test within 72 hours of the event starting (at-home test results will not be accepted)
At registration check-in, you will be required to show your CLEAR Health Pass to pick up your badge.
- Get started by downloading the CLEAR app and enroll for free: https://clear.app.link/OCHC22
- For the most efficient entry possible, two weeks prior to arrival, all attendees should create a free CLEAR account and complete the checklist for entry requirements. If you enroll too early, you may have to complete this step again prior to arrival.
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
- Need further assistance with Health Pass? Contact CLEAR’s Member Care team directly in the CLEAR app, by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763), or through email at email@example.com.